- Local Organizations and Agencies
- Wetlands and Wildlife Care Center
- Amigos de Bolsa Chica
- Bolsa Chica Land Trust
- Bolsa Chica Conservancy
- Friends of Shipley Nature Center
- Sea and Sage Audobon Society
- Earth Resource Foundation
- HB Coordinating Council
- Friends of Harbors, Beaches, and Parks
- Governments Sites
- NOAA Montrose Settlements Restoration Program
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- California Coastal Commission
- So Cal Wetlands Recovery Project
- California Department of Fish and Game
Planning and Restoration Documents
The documents linked to this page provide detailed information to the public and other interested environmental groups. Unless otherwise noted, all files are accessible through Adobe Acrobat.
PLEASE NOTE SOME OF THESE LINKS GO TO FILES THAT ARE QUITE LARGE. Unless you have a high-speed internet connection such as DSL, you may not want to take the time to download these files. If you are in this situation and need information, please e-mail us.
- Final Restoration Goals and Objectives- Provides an overview of the restoration plan for the entire Huntington Beach wetlands.
- Environmental Site Assessment- Gives details to the Phase I site assessment for the wetlands.
- Briefing on Restoration Plans - This is the full presentation given by Moffatt & Nichols to the public. This is a PowerPoint presentation that has been compressed using WinZip.
- Huntington Beach Tidal Study- This is a computer generated time-lapsed study of actual tidal conditions at the Talbert Marsh and Santa Ana River mouth. This is a Windows Media Player (or equivalent) presentation that has been compressed using WinZip.
- Overall Site Plan
- Talbert Marsh Site Plan
- Brookhurst Marsh Site Plan
- Magnolia Marsh Site Plan
- Newland Marsh Site Plan
- Habitats and Sensitive Species Report- Indicates vegetation types and locates observed sensitive species.
- Watershed Impact Report<- Analysis and results of water quality assessment.
- Hydrology Report- Evaluates existing water-related conditions.
- Sediment Grain Size Analysis- Actual documentation detailing results.
- Sediment Disposal Options and Sediment Report Diagrams